Public Speaking and Facilitation Services:
In addition to her work in counselling, Katelin also provides public speaking services including psychoeducation and group facilitation. She has experience facilitating workshops, speaking in community settings, and also delivering guest lectures in academic settings.
Public speaking is a natural extension of Katelin's counselling and she excels at relating to people on this larger scale. Katelin creates an interactive experience for participants by engaging groups of all sizes in meaningful discussion of important topics.
Recent presentations and workshops Katelin has facilitated include:
- 473 - Pre-practicum Counselling Skills Lab - Adler University
- Pre-program Basic Counselling Skills Workshop - Adler University
- Resilient Minds - Kids Anxiety Group
- Working With Families Going Through Crisis and Change
- Selfies and Self-esteem: Navigating The Online World of Today
- Counselling with Families Going Through Divorce
- Mental Health in University Residence
- Parenting and Technology
- Managing Anxiety and High School - Coping Strategies for Adolescents
- School Phobia and School Avoidance
- Ethical Decision Making - Counselling and Ethical Dilemmas
- Trauma Informed Approaches to Working with Clients Dealing with Homelessness and Addiction
Please contact Katelin for inquiries regarding public speaking or facilitation and for information about her public speaking fee schedule.